Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to my Life!

Greetings!!!
Welcome to my little nook on this vast information superhighway.
Let me introduce myself before I go ahead and share whats on my mind.

My name is Kristine and I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Filipino, 29 years of age and legally speaking, I am single.
Facebook relationship status wise, Engaged. Since May of 2010

Why am i writing this blog?
Well there's a lot that i want to share about my life.
Specially about the condition i was dealt with.
How i lived with it, How i coped. The operation. My recovery.

If you do get bored as you read on, please be patient as i do want to share a lot and posts may be lenghty.

Other than that, I do want this to be a fun blog. No bad vibes please.

And as i always say before i left the Philippines to get my treatments here

SEE YOU SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment